Wednesday 22 February 2012

What I get up to when im home alone :0)

Yesterday saw me having a crafty day at a local shop with local crafty ladies (after I had done the early shift at work!). It really put me in the mood so I set to and made a few cards last night.
I love these little shaped cards by craftwork cards which were a perfect size for the gorgeous baking Tilda.
Papers by stampin up.
I have an unexpected day off tomorrow - me thinks after I've done the ironing I will be crafting again :0)
Hope you are managing some crafty time too xx
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Enjoy your ironing!! Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card (love the shaped card base). Hope you had a crafty day today - the jigsaw is still dominating my table...grrr!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Janet, hope you enjoy crafting after the ironing pile has been defeated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.