Tuesday 7 February 2012

Card for a true love - over at Try it on Tuesday

Last minute as usual for Try it on Tuesday I played with what was to hand - this gorgeous stamp set by Kaisercraft called Bonjour.
If you have read my last post you will understand the sentiment more as this is for my hubby. He tells me the translation for the sentiment is love life and that really is my hope for him this year. I have used wild honey and rusty hinge distress inks and promarkers for the colouring. I bought the set as I love the frame and its also has a beautiful butterfly as well as this fab bird.

Do stop by and see the inspiration from my collegaues who have as ever produced such variety over at Try it on Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Janet..I love this. A truly beautiful card and I hope your wish for your hubby comes true.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janet!!!! so lovely and i wish for you and Tim all you wish for,especialy Love,Health and Happiness, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And my wish for you both Janet! A fabulous card! Need to see it IRL
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love anything with little birdies singing on :D( but your stuff is extra special) :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful romantic card, hope all your wishes come true.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janet, I wish the same for both of you also, it's tough, I know but he's got you by his side {{{HUG}}}.

    This is just another stunning piece of art - you know I love all your creations, and this is both wonderful and inspirational. Wish I could go to one of your workshops :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card hugs Bee
    Hope it's a much better year for Tim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.