Tuesday 8 February 2011

Lovin' Ink Blog Hop with Try it on Tuesday!

Wecome to my Play space xx I just love visitors especially to play a game like we have on Try it on Tuesday this week. You should have come here from the lovely Blackdragons blog if not then go back to the Try it on Tuesday blog to start the hop and find out the details


So here is my hearts and flowers tag actually all made up of leftovers. the UTEE heart is from the last Stampers club where we explored embossing - it has a flower impression from the Kay Karley funky flowers stamp set which I have highlighted with perfect pearls. I am loving Kraft card at the moment so this corrugated stuff gives not just fab texture but also great colour. But hey you are here to hop so leave me a comment and let me know you have been - if you like what you see maybe become a follower too? (but thats not part of the hop instructions) So the next link I share with you will take you to a page where you will see this heart along with a letter. Collect the letter as it will help you work out the answer in the anagram when you have collected them all email TT with the answer and you may be the winner!
So here is the Link to where you can find the heart


It would be great if you would like to follow Lovin' Ink too as we have exciting plans afoot this year and would love to share them with you.


Thanks for playing along and now you need to go to visit our lovely Yvonne

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tag Janet, and thank you for all your help with the links for this hop.
    xxx lynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Janet, love that heart. Enjoy the Hop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag,fabulous embellishments. Thanks for your help last night. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and so clever,luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW so sipple yet so striking, just LOVE it. Thx for my gorgeous bd card
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity with the stamped heart. Lovely. Hugs Caz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve it! embellishments are perfect.Just became follower I to LOVE twilight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooow! I love the "minimalistic" feel you got by using the corrugated card! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this tag Janet and that heart is gorgeous.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet - gorgeous tag, it is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag, I love your UTEE embossed heart.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just spotted your embossed heart, Janet. Great minds!!!! I didn't copy, honest!!
    It's a great tag. Now i'll be off to start hopping properly.
    Hope your weekend is going well.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh I was playing with UTEE today - its lovely stuff, and your tag is brilliant... thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.