Sunday 20 February 2011

Stampin up

Last Thursday saw me host a stampin up party at my house for the first time. We played with these little projects of an altered note pad, nail file holder and a receipt clip. My idea being this was a ladies handbag accessory kit. Colours are melon mambo for the card and ink and I think pretty in pink is the papers. We had quite a laugh and from this I now have 2 card classes running at my home - wait for it - based on making your Christmas cards all year! Its been such a hit I have only one place left! Brilliant - doing what I love and playing with folks who love it too is my favourite kind of crafting. Maybe one day I could give up the day, evening and night job I seem to have at the moment!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I know what you mean about the job. I'd love to have 3 day weekends, or even four!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty. How do you find the time to work Janet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Janet. I was wondering how you find time to work too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased all is going well for you. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.