Saturday 5 February 2011

Door hanger/ treat holder

Made this last night as a prototype for my next craft club sessiojn in March all products are by stampin up except the eylet ribbon which is available here for 10p per metre!
and the back - a perfect pouch to add some treats for a loved one/ kids and I have seen them all decorated up for Easter too. I went with a theme I could do for my Hubby when we wake up on our 25th Anniversary in 9 days time - Yikes! He plays clarinet and saxaphone as well as a military flute in the british legion band so music is a big part of his life.
Hope the weather is not too blustery with you - our fence has been blown down and blocked the back street so thats a job for OH and No 1 son later today!
Happy Saturday x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and perfect for a musician Janet.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Janet, you're so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of the pouch, its a great door hanger. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the project Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.