Monday 21 February 2011

Tons of birthdays coming up!

So the perfect excure to join in the just magnolia challenge which this week is Love. I certainly love all my girlfriends - There are not enough hours in the day to spend with everyone I care about so I am taking the opportunity to let them know on their birthday that I think they are pretty special!
Image is a donated one - hangler and stangler I do believe - how I wish I could get hold of their stamps - If anyone knows of a legit way (not images from ebay please as thats just not fair!) to get some I would be eternally grateful! Papers are by basic grey - an old set and I am down to the last few pages! Think its called Eva. The with love is from stampin up as is the gorgeous punch. the heart on the greeting and her bag have been high lighted with glossy accents which you cant quite see here. Still experimenting with promarker face colours and I like the hair better on this one than I have for a while. I keep watching the tutorials on Utube hoping to grasp the shading lark maybe one day I will LOL!

3 comments:

  1. The colouring is fine, and card is lovely. Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous dear. So love this image you have used dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous colour combo, I love the pretty hAnglar image too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.