Thursday 24 February 2011

Special Friends

Such special people- Friends - they enrich your life without even trying much. I am extremely lucky to know some fabulous people - you know the ones who don't mind if you have not time to ring as often as you would like but know they are always there for you no matter what. Yes I am blessed with lots of that kind of friend. I think its really neat that I can not see someone for months maybe even more than a year but they know they can ring me if they need me for anything at all and I for them - that's what friendship is to me - loving someone, appreciating them for who they are but not expecting anymore than they can give. I can't tell you how much Friendship means to me - One of life's truly priceless treasures.
So this card is not for a birthday - its not for any occasion at all - Just me telling one of my girlfriends their friendship is so precious to me. This particular Friend sends me text hugs EVERY week - sometimes more than once but always when I am feeling a little low and need a lift - she has a gift for knowing when this is even though we are miles apart - see each other 2 times a year if we are lucky maybe at a show - but always always her love is there in the words, gesture and her presence in my life. Yes my friends are very precious indeed and I love them very much xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card - love it - celebrating friends - extremely special.

    Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for a special friend, she will love it I'm sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a lovely reason for sending it. Friends are truly special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh like this card Janet, likeing your blog too!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this card and it lookes even better in the flesh - thank you lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.