Monday 21 February 2011

More birthdays

Here is a close up of another birthday card I have made for a special friend. I do struggle a bit with cute - Love all the cuteness out there in Blogland but when I come to assemble them I find I cant add as many embelishments.


I just LOVE this cute Tilda stamp - I do lots of home baking so thought this one was a good investment for all the home made gifts I make especially at Christmas. Think I like this colour combo for the skin tones which is blush and pastel pink - what do you think?

Papers are by Craft work cards - a little Cath Kidstonish I thought - ticket stamp is by pink gems, heart a sizzix diecut and the heart charm is from the lovin ink shop.
I'd like to enter this into the Just Magnolia challenge again - second card this week!
If you came here looking for the Try it on Tuesday post its on my other blog - not a Christmassy theme I just made it that way for my DT entry!

4 comments:

  1. struggle with cute!!!! don't think so hun, she is adorable, beautifully coloured and presented, great papers too
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think thats struggling either, it is a beautiful card in every way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well!!! if thats a struggle i can't wait to see when you don't, its lovely Janet, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.