Friday 11 February 2011

Yeeeh ha

I saw this stamp at a craft shop on Monday when I was invited out for coffee with some very nice crafters who let me play out with them for the day. It just reminded me of my Sis Amy and her love of line dancing.
While she was out last night I had a play around with it. The papers are lush and can be purchased from the Stamp Man here

I even found this cute wooden button charm in my stash. Its going to be a hanger for her room eventually but is still just a topper at the moment.
Id like to enter this into the ABC challenge which is N for neutrals.

10 comments:

  1. Amy is going to love this Janet,it's so cool, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - thank you so much for joining us this week on ABC

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Love the colrs and details!
    Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, its a real cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It too reminds me of Amy, its gorgeous Janet, she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks for joining the ABC Neutrals Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours and a very cute card, I am sure your sis will love it - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oi miten ihana lännentyttö--kaunis kortti ja hienosti sopii ABC-haasteeseen! Kiitos sinulle kun osallistuit!
    Aurinkoista päivänjatkoa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.