Monday 28 February 2011

More of Meghans art journalling

More of Meghans art journalling book. She just uses pencils as her medium and goes for it.
She has only done a short art journalling course with Michelle and I but uses the concept for her own ideas - I love the fact she is so free about what she does - I really hope it contines.
Being the holidays she has begun quite a few sketches including one of the cat asleep - as yet its un finished but it really is looking great.
I am so proud of her x

6 comments:

  1. Wow I love what Meghan has done on this page and the lovely way all her journalling flows around the page - fabulous !!!!!
    PS I have sent my swaps for the stampman ATC swap, they were posted on SAturday ( when I realised there were only 28 days in the month - doh !!!!!!!, hope they get there on time, I have linked them on the site, if I am too late please just give them out as RAKs next time, thanks Janet )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great art journaling. Meghan is clearly very talented. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art journalling!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meghan's journalling is just gorgeous, Janet. She is one talented crafter just like her Mum.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan I think this is amazing I love the colour you have chosen. I love the way you have used the shapes - your handwriting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Janet! Way to go Meghan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.