Wednesday 16 February 2011

Babssys commissions

Babs at work keeps my brain cells going each year with some fabulous commissions with all manner of criteria to fit. This one is easy - a card for her 6 year old Niece. Someone sent me this image so I am not 100% which company to credit any ideas then do let me know. The papers are all old stampin up supplies but are really bright and cheerful. Lots of glitter on her wings and a fairy for a lovely little girl. I could possibly trawl the challenge sites to find one it fits however I am pushed for time so will just leave it as something I created xx
Have a fab day and thanks for stopping by x Janet

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely card for a 6 yr old Janet.
    Great colours and sparkle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card for a little girl...just perfect....the image is CC Designs, I'm pretty sure.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.