Friday 1 April 2011

And now for something completely different LOL

Isnt this fella a cutie pie? Had another 1-1 with Kerry last Monday where we covered clothing and colour combos for promarkers. I am thrilled with the results and love Kerrys relaxed approach to teaching - it all makes perfect sense now! It does mean I need more promarkers though which is fabby too , perfect excuse to indulge me thinks x
Here is a close up of the cute little Edwin - both my boys had sailor suits when they were small and this kinda reminds me of them. I'm entering this into the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar challenge which is anything goes .

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute my friend,luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janet, love the image, it's so cute and your colouring is brilliant, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've sooooo got this colouring lark Janet. A fab card
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.