Friday 1 April 2011

Stamp Man atc swap - April - Birds

Im a little worried you may be sick of my Tim holtz stamps by now - All my atcs seem to be formed around the mini collections but they are soooo cool and fit into so many themes. ive used a favourite colour combo here of lettuce and denim adirondack ink - applied with brushes then layered stamping. I found my gold krylon pen last weekend so had to use it - It was buried unde a huge pile of stuff so its been very neglected. hope you are going to play along this month - click on the atc blinky to the right to find out more x Have fun x Janet

3 comments:

  1. Stunning ATC Janet!love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never get tired of Tim stamps Janet, bring it on! I think I need to enter the swap so I may stand a chance to get this little beauty !
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you've used, Janet, they really sing. Who could ever get tired of TH stamps. I had to smile when I saw which bird you'd used, great minds!!!
    Have a great day tomorrow.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.