Friday 8 April 2011

The Stamp man challenge - Embossing

As this scheduled post goes live I am at the Stamp Man with our lovely Stamping Club ladies making a tea light holder. Debbie Dolphins has been on display in the shop since her article in Februarys Craft Stamper so thats the project they have chosen. I've gone for a totally different look using gorgeous patterned papers by Prima - a fabulous value pad with 48 sheets for £5-25. I've also used the new framies stamps from the Stamp Man - here I have not used the nestabilities as I don't have the right set but this shows you can trim around the edge and get a great result.
Here is the inside - I have used a nestability on the inside and used the bit cut out on the other page.
This is a fab little project and I have no doubt I will be making lots more! Do stop by The Stamp Man challenge for gorgeous inspiration and DT news too - hellos and goodbyes x

10 comments:

  1. What a fab. idea Janet. I love it! You are so talented and a true source of inspiration.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Janet and I love how you've used the new stamps! I hope you have it with you tomorrow so I can have a real life peek at it! I'm looking forward to seeing your box tomorrow too, oh and you of course, lol :D

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Janet, the embossed new stamps look great ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow really must have a go at something like this such a treasured card and love as always your fabulous creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful box. This would make a perfect gift. love the colours and that paper.Have fun with the class and have a great weekend. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love the colour combo. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a fab class as always Janet, thank you!!! Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so yummy! I'm about to post off your poppy cards and have mentioned your appeal on my blog again. Hope this is OK

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, these papers are gorgeous arn't they. I love artwork that you can use and have on display. This would be a wonderful gift x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours. And what a fab gift idea. I bought that framie stamp when we went down to The Stamp Man at the retreat. But I haven't used it yet.I wish I lived nearer to go to some of your classes.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.