Thursday 7 April 2011

Back to cute

This is a card I have made for someone on docrafts - its for her daughters 18th - she is busy fund raising to go to Kenya so I knew immediately what to make. This is of course Tilda - on safari me thinks.
and this is Gina the Giraffe from little Claires
papers are lush - by Die cuts with a view and given to me by my lovely pal Kerry. Or should I tell the truth and say Kerry gave the pad to Michelle and I just happened to knick some!!!


Here it is finished. It is a whopper of a card beeing 7 1/2 inches square but I do like it - Size does matter sometimes LOL. Behind Tilda if you can see are some skeleton leaves - these have been in my stash FOREVER but have had a few outings of late - great to be able to use something bought a long time ago. I have also added some buttons - a biggy to the bow topped off with a stampin up sentiment and 3 also the bottom. So I wonder if it fits with any challenges??? I know thats the wrong way round but i just get carried away and forget the challenge requirements so I will have a scout around and see if it does!


Ahhh perfect for Try it on Tuesday! goes lovely with my biscuit dining room! Whoops am on the DT so cant enter LOL
Have a fun day whatever you are up to x Janet

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, clever use of images and well done for using some of your stash will need to take lessons. hugs bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I never quite seem to get cute, it always gets grungy, but think I may challenge myself; then you can join in.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jaet - I struggle with "cute". :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Janet!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh they are absolutely gorgeous Janet - loving the colours!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.