Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Stamp Man atc swap

A new month a new theme over at The Stamp man atc swap. This months theme is Trees. I have used the Habico oriental stamps this time - the branch is separate to the leaves so the tree has to be built up. I wasn't sure how it would look but am pleased how its turned out. The bird is also a Habico stamp but the friend is an old stamp from my stash - just thought the corner needed a little something!
Hope you play along with us again this month all the details can be found here
happy Creating x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Love how the tree has been built up Janet - it worked really well and such a great theme.
    Have a great week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this my friend,clever you,i thought it was all one stamp, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've built your tree up, Janet. It's a beautiful ATC.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC Janet. Love the composition. Hope you have a great week. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job this week - very positive and loving. Well done! Such a cute card. You're definitely nice, very good. Thanks for sharing and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.