Tuesday 28 June 2011

Try it on Tuesday All boxed up!

First of all huge thanks for all your comments last week - Rebecca was thrilled - really excited and said she felt she was famous! One very happy little girl xx

Onto this weeks challenge where we are decorating a box - any box. I was given some past times boxes after Christmas to play with - they are great as they have a magnetic clasp and are also a pretty burgundy colour.
I have added black card to the sides and top, seven gypsies papers, paper lace (have had that since time began LOL) and added a gorgeous image from crafty individuals.
Here is the inside of the box waiting to be filled and I know just the thing!

Well the sun is still shining here in Yorkshire - I hope it doesn't get too hot as I have lots of the dreaded H*******k to do today!!!

Hope your day is far more interesting than mine!
Janet x

7 comments:

  1. Great box Janet. I love the vintage image on the front. So beautiful. Hope all is well. So glad it is much cooler today. Hope you have a great week. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is gorgeous - love the image, paper and lace. Sun shining here and all thought of the dreaded 'h' word forgotten :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do it, it will still be there tomorrow, and the day after!!! ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the box, can I make a box or does it have to be an altered one. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super transformation, I love the image, wonder what you will put in it? Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your box Janet. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful box Janet. Hope you got the HW done!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.