I have had an up and down week thats for sure! but here I go my top 5 grateful s for this week
1) As always my family - vertigo reared its ugly head last Friday - enough said - they looked after me so well x (pal Michelle too - where would I be without you )
2) Friends - as above Michelle but also new friends too ,as well as some old friends who have resurfaced. Facebook has been an amazing source of friendship this week - how wonderful to be a click away from someone - amazing!
3) New crafters. I have had 3 newbies to my Christmas card classes and they have all given me so much inspiration. I do love meeting new people and sharing - everyone has something to give and that little glint of inspiration can mean something works really well - I love it!
4) Work - you know a few weeks ago there was an issue and I was proud of my team mates for standing up and being counted - well lets just says the boss has had to resind his orders! When we stand together we are invincible - I wish I could capture the feeling and bottle it for low times but I am so very proud to work with the fabulous folks I work with - they rock!
5) Mr MoJo is back in the building or rather my head space he has been gone so long I had forgotten what he looked like - I do love crafting and need it for my mental well being so welcome back MJ :0)
Hope your Friday is rocking this week - do share it with us and Virginia at the Celtic House
Huge hugs and oodles of friendship Janet xxx