Monday 20 June 2011

Playing with miniature

I loved the workshops on Saturday especially the Oriental one so I decided to play around making it atc sized. Details of what I did are here

I used scraps to make the whole thing which was a bonus! and a freebie craft stamper stamp too - just goes to show you shouldn't throw anything away LOL.

Back to work today after 3 days off - could do with another week if I am honest - roll on July when I have 2 weekends away planned. Cant wait until the Claxby weekend and meeting up with the Claxby crew. 4 Whole days of total fun and creativity utter bliss!
Have fun today whatever your plans xx
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Love it! wish I could have been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - really like making small/miniature projects so this appeals to me a lot. Bonus that you were able to use snippets too. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Janet! Also love the freebies from Craft Stamper. :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it Janet,so dinky, luv georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh another clever Janet creation.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhh Janet, LOVE this you clever thing you! You've punched holes for the stick thing - great idea
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.