Monday 6 June 2011

A little scrapping for a change!

This was our last project at craft club - a layout. I was actually the only one who followed a sketch but then thats cos the ladies who come are so talented anyhow they don't need help! We have not scrapbooked for ages so it was lovely to do this. the pics are of my daughter Megs 4th birthday - the cool thing is - see the 3 kiddiwinks in the top RH corner? These were all playgroup friends. Only one of them went onto the same primary school as Megs but they have all joined up again in their teens at Secondary school and become good friends again. I'm hoping to get a pic when they all come round for Megs birthday in October - they will all be in their 16th year!
papers I am not sure about - all the card stock is co-ordinations. the daisy die is from stampin up - love love love it! and the flower and swirl are from Mr Holtz sissix range. It was huge fun to do scrapbooking again so I think we will do more next month too!

Last night I went to see Take That at Manchester city stadium - absolutely amazing! I have NEVER screamed before but did all the usual whooping, squealing and general appreciation showing noises - they were utterly awesome - am hoping my SIL will be sharing some of her pics so I will post them when I get them. If you are going to see the tour - be excited NOW! it is fabulous!
Have a great day folks x Janet

5 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous Janet, even better than the photo. Fabulous colours, perfect for the pics and such lovely pictures too!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a little scrapping and think this is has lovely compilation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook page Janet, I have to agree with Michelle,they are fabulous colours. Lucky you going to see Take That. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Janet. :)
    So jealous that you've been to see Take That but pleased that you had a wonderful time!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see some scrapping, Janet. It's great that all your daughter's friends have got together again. You need to do a before and now page!!
    I'm green with envy that your saw the awesome TT. It sounds absolutely fantastic.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.