Friday 24 June 2011

Rocking my world Frida

A bit of a late post but I was on nights last night and was not organised at all! this week has trickled by with not much happening so i will be digging deep for my grateful s. here goes
1) As always my loving family who bring me joy each day, safety and security- without them I would be lost.
2)Lovely folks x - Crafting at Embsay on Tuesday with lovely people and again on Thursday. Today pipped the post as my fabulous friend Bobs came with hugs a plenty and sparkles in her eyes - truly one of life's most wonderful and treasured people xx
3) Chinese - yum yum - i have been a lucky gal and had 2 chinese meals at a local restaurant this week - blessed with wonderful company too what better way to spend an evening x
4) Freecycle - having received items over the last few weeks it was wonderful to be able to give this week - another thing avoiding filling a landfill site!
5) Followers. thanks so much wonderful followers for commenting on my Niece Rebeccas sun project in my last post - she is thrilled to be "Famous" and very proud of all her comments.

I wish I could have added the weather in my gratefuls but its been a miserable week of weather in the Yorkshire dales. I also heard of someone very dear to me facing another huge hurdle in their life - I would be grateful if you could spare a positive vibe or two to head their way - life is so cruel sometimes. Although this is not a positive I can honestly say it has rocked my world in the last 24 hours and given me a gnawing feeling of helplessness in my gut. I hope they know how much I love them both and want to take away their anguish. You know who you are and you are both very much loved xx

Janet

5 comments:

  1. Sending positive vibes and hugs to where they're needed Janet - life really can be cruel.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you - 2 Chinese meals, totally yummy! I'm a huge fan of Freecycle too - both offering and receiving. I think it's a brilliant system.

    There's sunshine promised for the weekend, so don't blink or you'll miss the summer!

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps I'll be thinking of your loved one.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice set of thankfuls. Thanks for digging deep :)

    I can't say I have had much luck with freecycle.. my things get snapped up in about 5 mins yet nobody ever replies to my requests.. not as if they are huge either hehe

    *big hugs*

    G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending positive vibes and hugs that your friends are able to rise up a little and know that they are surrounded by people who think about them constantly!

    The rest of your list is beautiful as always Janet, full of people and friends - nothing can be more fun!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.