Thursday 20 October 2011

Back at last

Seems my stamping abilities have returned along with a huge dose of mojo. Had a card to make for Jae so I went all vintage. See the post above to see where the vintage idea came from! This is a gorgeous stamp by Stampsmith and so easy to make into a card. I found a vellum pocket with a great friend verse in amongst my stash which also was perfect. Papers are by my minds eye, the lush little rose I bought from Alison - thanks chuck xx
Here it is as a whole - a little distressing and brushed corderoy ink, a scattering of pearls and pins and its done. I did decorate the inside too but forgot to take pics!
This is the verse in the pocket x
Am thrilled to have some excitement to craft again - I feel bereft without my mojo. Back just in time too with stamping club tomorrow!
Hope your day is wonderful and you are keeping warm xx Janet

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! That image is a stamp?!? it's perfectly beautiful!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Janet, I love Stampsmith stamps, and those backing papers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh totally gorgeous vintage it is too, love your beautiful style
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.