Wednesday 19 October 2011

Itchin' to show you

my project for a DT project next week so please forgive me adding a sneaky peek here.
Its not been a good weekend/ start to the week at Clarky land however today the sun is shining and I have accomplished something other than Halloween! I have been dying to try out some of the projects from Simply Homemade Magazine. I have recently subscribed to it as I keep missing issues but this is actually something from issue 1. If you have seen the mag you may guess from my sneaky peek. Mums away this week so I have ventured alone to tackle the sewing machine, broken 2 needles (denim can be very thick) but I managed without too much disaster.

Right off to take our Amy to the docs - she woke up with conjunctivitis this morning and as Mums away its my job to get it sorted.
Hope your day is as bright as mine today - I feel glad to be alive!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your alive too :D Haven't even thought about christmas yet....not true, been making brandy liquer and pickles ready to feast, but no pressies or cards :D
    Why not make individual gift bags for the cups and pack with festive tissue paper?
    :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what the DT project is. Glad you got some stuff done today. Hope Amy is better soon. Have a wonderful day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.