Friday 14 October 2011

More Halloween

This is the cute Halloween picture I found in my craft room on Wednesday which led to the whole creative evening.
Gate fold card using Reminisce papers as in the previous post.Inside the card.......

Is the cute image with faux stitching detail and a sweet little pumpkin charm.
That sweet magnolia greeting
and I love that bat paper!. I added glossy accents to the cats mask which just accents the detail.
This is for my niece and nephew who love the whole Halloween thing. I am really grateful that I managed to do it!
Got my lovely pal Kerry coming for lunch today - she has a big birthday this weekend so Mum and I plan on making it a little special x
Have a great day x
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Seems like mr mojo is back to stay :D Fantastic card :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are definately on the way back!! This is such a lovely fun card. I am sure your niece and nephew will love it.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Halloween stuff. Hope you are keeping well Regards Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.