Thursday 20 October 2011

My final Halloween thing I think

This time an altered tin for our Becky Boo Matthews little sister, my Niece. using the same reminisce papers as before.
All the edges have been distressed before layering and the fabulous Tim holtz witch die cut as the main feature.
except I think for our Becks this might be the main feature - the contents.
Halloween has been such fun and has helped me recapture my MoJo so I love it!
Off out to lunch with Jae today whose birthday it is on Saturday - I am hoping for exciting news from her so fingers crossed xx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Janet :D much nicer than the plastic buckets the sweets come in :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like this Janet it's fabulous - I love the witch on the front of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.