Tuesday 25 October 2011

Try it on Tuesday - fabric fun and alter it week

Been dying to show you this baby! I saw the pattern in simply homemades 1st issue and just knew I would have to have a go. So when Angela chose Fabric fun as this weeks theme - perfect opportunity!
This used to be a pair of my sons jeans - which were split at the crotch rather irreparably but perfect to try this out. A great alter it project!
The other material is 2 fat quarters I just had around the house.
so here it is a jeans bag. Now if I were making this again I would make some modifications to the instructions but I am actually thrilled at how its worked out.
Now this post is scheduled but I have seen some of my team mates work already which is pretty awesome but check out our 8 year old guest designer - wow she is a seriously talented crafter. Stop by Try it on Tuesday and have a look!
Have a great day x
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Janet! That is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having seen this in person, - it really is brilliant and very creative! You are soooooooo very clever Janet!

    ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Janet!!
    Hugs xx
    p.s. birthday giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That is a fabulous bag Janet!! And you just reminded me what I was SUPPOSED to be doing today, instead of which I was out shopping, Doh! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet what a great idea - looks good. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh janet! what a funky kewl bag! that is so creative and you rawked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.