Wednesday 24 February 2010

Believe it it is True!

You know how sometimes you look at an offer and think thats far too good to be true? Well here is one and the fab news is it really is true!!! The Stampmans blog aka Jill
is offering the most fabulous Blog candy bar Mr Holtz himself! 2 lucky winners will receive a set of his new colours distress ink pads OR the 12 new colours of re-inkers - Now come on is that not one helluva giveaway??
So hop on over to Jills Blog .
and find out what you have to do - me? I will be busy trying to mop up the drool off my keyboard before I can do anything else LOL
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Same here Janet! Thanks for the link!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you need a bib girl!!hee hee

    debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lovely Janet will hop over.xx Love your exploding box your roses look fab.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.