Saturday 20 February 2010

blog award

Ive been given this blog award by Susie.
Thanks for thinking of me Susie x
As usual there are conditions attached I must list 10 things that make me happy :0)

1) My family
2) My Friends
3) My Home even though its still needs loads doing to it!
4) Crafting
5)Receiving lovely comments on my blog
6) Tuesday Taggers - love my fabby Teamies and everyone who join in - its fun, friendly and Happy!
7) Chocolate - the real stuff not chocolate flavoured anything!
8) Classes with Dy - Never had one that didn't make me feel happy!
9) Docrafts Forum! Always so many pals there to chat and swap atcs with x
10) Breakfast at Weatherspoons on my birthday with my special crafty chums x

Now I must pass this on to 5 people
Michelle who is a very good buddy x
Dy whose workshops make me happy!
Emma another super crafty chum x
Debbie who just makes the most gorgeous stuff i just want to try it every time!
Jill - whose just fabuloso!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, thank you Janet, receiving this award from you has made me happy:)

    How kind, but that is YOU, so kind and helpful with what you organise for everyone with Tuesday Taggers, Docrafters, Skipton crafters etc, etc...

    You do so much to make lots of other people have happy crafting times, and I am honoured that you picked me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh Janet thanks so ooooo much .Im really really grateful xxxxxxx
    debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweetie pie, you are a doll. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.