Saturday 20 February 2010

Another commission

From Barbara at work this time her MILs 80th Birthday. Ive used My minds eye papers, papermania build a rose stamp, papermania numbers and gems, Martha stewart border punch, ribbon from stash then added some stickles.
Because the rose is bulky Ive made a box for the card to go in. I worked with Barbaras MIL many moons ago and know she is German so the stamp with different names for Mother seemed appropriate with the word Mutter (German for mother) being so near the top. She hasnt seen it yet I do hope she likes it!
J x

7 comments:

  1. How perfect! I am sure she will adore this lovely card/ gilft you have made for her. And with such detail of having the "Mutter" near the top and central. perfect!
    love the beautiful papers you have used on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's perfect my friend,you think of everything and she will love it, luv G.G.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Love the rose especially.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous - love how you've tied in the different languages!

    Virginia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card, Janet. I love the rose and all the little attentions to detail, very special.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. The colours you have chosen are beautiful. Sure to be loved. :) Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work my lovely friend - that flower just built up beautifully dint it!
    Thanks for the award too.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.