Saturday, 6 February 2010

The Craft Barn sketch and Hels challenge

Over at The Craft barn blog there is a fab new challenge for this month with some brilliant prizes on offer. Here I have made an atc following the sketch - It also fits into Hels challenge which is hearts including stamping - all these are are bits of scraps from my scrap box - I only know the stamp (love) is by dovecraft and the red spotty card is from a christmas card - loved the spots so kept it!
This is for a secret Valentine swap - I know I am safe to post as the recipient doesnt visit my blog so its now winging its way to its new home!
Had a lovely evening at Art from the Heart so am heading to bed as I am up early to go back :0)
have a fab weekend x Janet

5 comments:

  1. this is fab!
    thanks for playing
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATC Janet. Love the spotty paper too!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fancy doing an ATC with the sketch, Its fab my lovely friend
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card !
    kiki :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.