Wednesday 10 February 2010

Mad in March SCD

Over at SCD The theme this weeks is Mad as a March Hare! I was so regretting not having kept the stamps my teamie Emma had lent me - I confess I didnt stamp one image despite borrowing her Alice in wonderland stamps for 3 whole months!
So what to do??? Then on Saturday at AFTH I found this picture in one of the magazines we were using for art journalling and I thought wow thats perfect! So this is a bit of collaging with a magazine picture card from a Christmas card and papers from stash. The words are from a sudio g set - "Mad in" is a little wooden individual letter set and "March" from a clear months of the year set. Overall Im quite pleased with the look especially as I thought I couldn't join in!
Im hoping I can join the challenge every week for the month of atcs as we can swap them at the end - Perfect!

13 comments:

  1. I really like this! Great image and I love the polka dots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you manage to find the image in the end???? Who had hidden it? Well you have done good things with it. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great take on this weeks themes..glad you could join us - hope you'll join in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the polka dots add zing to it Janet - Great image!
    Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great love the image and those dots are great touch love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Janet really 'different'
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and the polka dots - they work so well together!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your interpretation of the SCD challenge

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab, this guy looks like he is about to sneeze could he be alergic to the rabbit i wonder or is it the polka dots one things for sure I love your take on the challenge.

    Do hope that you can take on the next 3 atc challenges for February.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. He He !! this made me smile - love it... Great take on our theme

    Thanks for joining us!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh Fantastic. Brilliant take on the theme. Thanks so much for being up for the challenge! Look forward to your next ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! That's fab....love the polka dots in combo with the image...are you working on the next one yet? I'm waiting for stuff to dry to finish mine! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.