Tuesday 9 February 2010

Love is all around - Tuesday Taggers

My turn to pick the challenge this week and as its my wedding anniversary (24 years) on Valentines day I've gone for "Love is all around". This is an atc for the friendship swap over on the docrafts forum. My partner is the lovely Tikvah! Folks who swap atcs know how lovely it is to receive an atc through the post - it is a fabulous feeling. on this Ive used stamps by dovecraft, stampin up and studio G. The spotty paper is by Papermania, card, ribbon and the silver heart from stash. In fact the heart was actually a Christmas bauble that I have just changed the shape of.

We also have a lovely prize on offer from The Craft Emporium Lyn brought a 6x6 paper pad back from the CHA show especially for us but do make sure you add a link to The craft emporium to be in with a chance of winning it!

Hop on over to tuesday taggers to see what my team mates have done!
Have a fabulous day x
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC Janet, I think whoever gets this in the swap will love it forever...I know I would....Love Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC hun - haven't got into making those yet.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations 24years, just think you would be out now!
    Beautiful ATC. love the colours and just think that siver heart is so wonderful.
    Wishing you another 24 years of total love and happiness xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Anniversary, Janet, that's wonderful.
    I love your ATC, perfect for Valentine's and your special day.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorjus love it hugs cheyrl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great anniversary! Thanks for the inspiration again this week :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.