Friday 12 February 2010

A commission and Hels challenge

Hels challenge this week was for roses. So here I have decorated a pizza box. I found the tutorial on Splitcoast stampers . The rose is made from card. The leaves are from the papermania build a rose set stamped in olive green ink from stampin up.

The papers, ribbons and buttons are from the current goody bag from docrafts. I shared with my mum the whole goody bag and there is oodles!
Inside the box is a card commissioned by my workmate Barbara - I have a list of Barbaras commissions for the next few months as she has some special birthdays coming up in her family.

This one is an easel card for her niece Erin who is 5. Mum cut out erins name and the no 5 on her slice machine!


It is of course the beautiful Daisy stamp from Sugar nellie, coloured with promarkers and also using elements from the Papermania goody bag. the tab punch is from Stampin up.
Well this may be may last post till into next week as we have a busy weekend ahead. im working from 2-30 today till 3 tomorrow, a valentine meal Sat night then the same working hours Sun/ Mon - This is where I pay for having time off last weekend lol.
Hope you have a brilliant weekend x Janet



12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,Janet....love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful card Janet. I love the latest goody bag too!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so gorgeous janet.she will love it .
    ive been doing a box all week but its taking longer than planned!!lol hope it'll be done for sunday
    debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, loving your rose and the colours are fab...Barbara is going to be chuffed to bits with this I am sure! Thanks for joinin in hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet.
    I love your decorated box, the colours are fab and that rose is just gorgeous.
    The card inside is beautiful too. What an adorable image and beautifully coloured. Erin will be delighted to receive her special card.
    Hope your weekend goes ok, don't work too hard!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet, what a great idea to use a pizza box to put your cards in - much more hip than an envelope! Love that rose! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The box and card both are lovely!! I love the easel card and the beautiful dp you used on it. The rose and leaves are fab on the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card - loving the roses - seen lots of these used recently and keep thinking I should have a go but not got round to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Janet!! And congratulations on your Prattology Certification - a very enviable accreditation!!! I hope you worked hard to achieve it! :o) Your blog is looking as fab as ever and this box is just beautiful and your rose is just.....sigh.......!!!! Wonderful stuff!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1st Class Janet, my niece Erin would love this, I meant to pop over yesterday and wish you a Happy Anniversary, but after the big clear up from Saturday, all Brian and I were fit for was SLEEP....hope you had a fantastic day..Love Avrilxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya. This is my first visit to you, via Crafty Rak and I will be back again as your work is completely delish. I especially like your new home card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.