Friday 26 February 2010

A gardeners card!

My brief for this card was for a gardener - not too hard one might think however this gardener grows veg not flowers - so that had me thinking for a while. Anyway at the local crop last week i spotted this stamp in the cupboard where we are allowed to borrow supplies from so I stamped it a few times. Forgot to look at the name though so have no details at all to tell you! papers are from doodlebug as is the letters and photo corner. ribbon is from papermania. This is for Barbaras other half who is 60 next month - Ive already given her it and she was thrilled - I love making cards for her she is always sooo complementary :0)
have a great Friday!
J x

3 comments:

  1. What a great card, Janet. Perfect for a veggy grower. I'm not surprised your friend was thrilled.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Janet. That stamp is just right.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, talk about finding a stamp to fit the bill Janet - absolutely fabulous! I'm not surprised she was pleased with it it's gorgeous!

    Hope you're having a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.