Sunday 28 February 2010

Been busy

The last few weeks organising a surprise 60th birthday partyfor my special craft buddy Georgina aka Georgy girl. Folk from the docrafts forum have been sending me birthday atcs or Braks for the last month which I presented to her today at her party.

There were lots of pages but you would be asleep if Id taken pics of them all! Each envelope has an atc inside



I used various stamps all stamped with arhival coffee ink.




Then my good buddy Midnight-crafter made this gorgeous cake for her!



Here is my pal blowing out her candles






and here are the party goeers - some from as far away as Lincoln and Liverpool - yes thats how special she is xx


Can you see her at the back looking cheeky and gorgeous now she is a pensioner?
Glad you enjoyed your day my dear xx Love you loads x Janet






4 comments:

  1. Really lovely day, and the book was beautiful. Thank you again Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a brilliant day love the book fab cake too love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of work must have gone into that book and the cake, I bet Georgina was one very happy lady!!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wee book and the cake looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.