Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Alter it!

This weeks challenge was chosen by the lovely Blackdragon. Dont be fooled by the name - she is the most gentle person I have ever met! Anyway she loves to alter so thats the theme.
It was our first craft retreat, this weekend, of 2010. 17 ladies stayed overnight with 2 day visitors too for some fab crafty fun. I've got another dratted cold so coughed and spluttered through the weekend with very little MoJo.
So here is my altered piece - very simple indeed. A kenco rappor coffee jar covered with layers of papermania papers - these are from the Christmas range but I love the deep rich colours and think they are perfect all year round. Ive added some lace and ribbon from stash and now have the perfect jar to put homemade cookies in!
As usual my Tuesday Taggers team mates have produced some stunning stuff - so hop on over to take a peek.
Hopefully I will share some pictures of the retreat later in the week.
Have fun!
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Have to agree with you on these papers, they are so luch.. I had to buy two sets, one to use one to keep, lol
    love the jar, such a fab shape to play around with.. urmmmm COOOKKKKIIIEEEE ,. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Janet - what sort of cookies?lol
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job hun - sure to come in handy!!
    Hope your lurgy gets better soon hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh looks fabulous Janet. Hope you soon feel better.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Janet! Perfect for some chocolates! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these jars you alter Janet, they all look so pretty, Mines on display in my room!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.