Thursday 4 March 2010

Mini Eagle and cupcakes!

Okay I admit this isnt an eagle at all! Its a small gift for a friend I am visiting today with buddy Michelle and we are also going to visit Graphicus - Wow never been there before - Im taking the camera so i can share. However back to the eagle......
Most people who know me now realise Im more than a bit deaf and can make up a conversation in my own head about what you have said simply from the little snippets I think Ive heard! This was one occasion.
Michelle and Emma were having a converstaion about what I thought was a mini eagle - I asked what did they mean - " you know you've got one too" said Michelle - I racked my brains "no I have No mini Eagles at all!" Not eagles Michelle said EASELS! LMAO I cant live it down now - so Emma brought some mini eagles for me last weekend and Ive decorated one up for Georgina who Im visiting today - Yes its the butterfly beauties again and adirondack inks.
The glossy accents looks a bit glarey in the pic but its not so in your face in real life!
We have a few birthdays at craft club over next week or two - Debbie is 25, Michelle is 50 and Bee well I wont say but its not a biggy LOL! So made these cupcakes with love to celebrate tonight - they are a fab bunch of ladies - always game for a laugh and a challenge even if they dont want to be too adventurous they soon come round to play and surprise themselves - although Josie I do believe we need to do some stitching soon!! (Josie hates the paper stitching i love so much - she does it under protest but is always happy with what she has made :0) )
Have a great Thursday x
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I just bought a mini eagle too! Been trying to decide what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my eagles and I love my ever so slightly deaf friend. You nutter. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with my mini eagle my friend and consider myself very lucky,luv georginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.