Tuesday 9 March 2010

Tuesday Taggers

Never made a St Patricks day project before so this is a first for me! the tags are diecut from a sissex tag die. Stamped all over with tiny clover leaves from a dovecraft mini set. the sentiment is from the same set. The flowers and gems are from a lovely Rak I received from Melody from Something completely different blog challenge and the arrow is from some bits and pieces from my friend Bee and dee from my birthday last year. The ink Ive used is adirondack ctrus and the ribbon is from papermania. Small and simple this week!

Hop on over to tuesday taggers for the rest of my teamies work and check out the Guest Designer this week of Craft Stamper fame!
Hope you are all fine. I've got a stinking cold and have been really off it since last week. My back hurts with coughing and I have never known my eyes water without me crying before but I am just streaming! I am determined to get some christmas crafting in today as I have been slacking so I'm not letting it stop me!
Janet x

8 comments:

  1. Great tag Janet - lovely shade of green too.
    Sparkles for a quick recobery from your cold.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are suffering hun!! Hope it goes away soon.
    Great tag by the way - glad to see I challenged your creativity this week - LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love, sorry to hear you've not picked up yet, hasn't stopped you creating fantastic art though. That stamping must have taken forever. Great result though.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green spotty ribbon. Feel better soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful is this tag.. I did not think I could join in this one this week, being PD, but now I have seenyour's I may just have a go..see what I can come up with!
    Love the colour green you have used so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're suffering, Janet, there's a lot of it about at the minute, hope you feel tons better very soon.
    Your tag is great, it's a difficult theme this week but you've provided great inspiration.
    Take Care

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fab tag Janet, hope you are feeling better by now,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.