Wednesday 24 March 2010

Retreat pictures

Grab yourself a cuppa - this is a long one! One of our retreat attendees has sent me these pics - I will point her out on them.

This is the lovely Avril (left) Marie and Lyn. Avril and Lyn are team mates from Tuesday Taggers - the first time we have met up. Marie comes to my craft group and is quite a new crafter but she is learning fast!

This is the lovely Sandra - quietly beavering away here. Fabulous to meet a fellow docrafter!


This is another TT team mate - Emma (left) and My Mum who loved the tippy-up chair she found to sit in - all disabilities catered for at this venue perfect!

This is Vicky, Margaret and Yvonne - all newbies to the retreat experience but really loved the time away doing their own thing!

Old Buddies here from the left Bee, Kate, Michelle and me looking distinctly not well. Bee and Kate were people I met on the first retreat I went on 3 years ago. They both host the Claxby retreat which was held twice last year and is booked for 3 times this year - email me for details as one is happening 16th-18th April in Claxby, Lincolnshire. A very cheap weekend away with fab company and wonderful food!

This is Jean and Marie - Both have been unwell in recent months and the retreat has been a welcome break from some nasty treatments. Both such positive souls. Jean makes card for Martin House Hospice shops a really worthy cause!

Heres the lady with the camera- in front of it - the gorgeous Cazro - tucking into lunch at The Paper extravaganza on the Saturday.


and her room mates Sandra and Yvonne hope they didnt spend all their money LOL

This is the view on Saturday from one of the craft room windows - it was a damp and drizzly day!

Evidence that we crafters are a right messy bunch!


Brilliant Pictures Cazro thanks for sharing x
Happy Wednesday Crafters x Janet

4 comments:

  1. You all look like you were having great fun. Do we get to see pics of what you all made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Janet you all look like you're having a wonderful time, it's lovely to 'see' some familiar faces again. I would have loved to have been there with you all, bet there was a bit of giggling going on too. What did you make? love and hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could go on one of these.They just look sop much fun and so much going on , I would not know where to start .. oh OK I would right it in theick of it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fabulous weekend Janet.
    So pleased so many of you could get together.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.