Tuesday 19 July 2011

Anything goes with a steampunk theme

Over at Try it on Tuesday we have another steampunk week for the anything goes project - this means you can make any type of project as long as it has a steampunk theme.
I must admit to finding this style more difficult to achieve but i have gone with mixing mechanical and pretty which will end up being a wall hanging. papers are left over from a project more than 2 years ago! Yes I do keep my bits an pieces too long but this goes to show it all comes in, in the end.
my team mates have gone out for the weird stuff too so do stop by and take a peep.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting project Janet - lots to look at and lovely colours.
    I'm struggling a bit with Steampunk too but will persevere.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely my friend,just love the way you've given ita feminine touch, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use up those scrap bits of paper that you just can't bear to throw away!! Well done - it's great. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.