Saturday 16 July 2011

More Claxby makes

My birthday treat this year is to go to a class at the lovely Paperlane shop in Northallerton. They stock Molly Blooms stamps and Clare, their creator, is taking the class - I am really excited!
At Claxby my Pal Georgina let me play with her Molly Blooms to make this altered note book
I love all the finishing touches Clare has added to her range and just know I will be spending my birthday money in Paperlane to start my own collection! All the images are coloured with promarkers - Book from Craft Barn and papers from Running with Scissors. Ribbon Stampin up whisper white.
Hope the weekend is looking good for you x huge hugs Janet

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely and love the soft colours you have used !! Just FAB !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Janet, loving the colours, given me a potential idea for Teacher's gifts at the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.