Thursday 14 July 2011

Claxby Makes


I always try to take a few projects which I can do to fill in time. This was especially important as most of the projects I had in mind involved layers of paints and gesso! This book is just a plain Kraft book which I bought last year from the Craft Barn. The papers i bought from the lush Running With scissors shop in Grimsby and also the spotty pink ribbon. The book plate is by Tim Holtz and the rest from my stash.
This is the back - finished off with my new personalised stamp. I so enjoyed this I did 2 more which I will share later in the week. the papers here are leftovers from the project I will show you tomorrow for the Stamp Man challenge.
A sleep over at work after the busy weekend left me bushed! I could not concentrate yesterday so took myself off to bed at 7-30pm and was snoring by 8pm. Woken by the alarm going off at 7-30am I feel so much better! A day off today so I am going to meet a pal for coffee in Bradford and its scrapbooking at craft club tonight. Hopefully I will have some scrapping to share xx
Happy Thursday x Janet

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.