Friday 15 July 2011

The Stamp Man anything by Tim

These photos are so poor - i apologise but I just could not take them without glare. I really enjoyed this project and have gone wild with the Tim Holtz stash as required by The Stamp Mans challenge today.
The sewing room die, stamps, inks, metal flower, bookplate, ticket are all from the Mr Holtz collection at The Stamp man - the colour is fired brick
I am thrilled with how this project has turned out and really enjoyed it. Fabulous to use this deep frame - ive only had it a year! This is also the first time i used a book plate since this Ive used them 3 times. do stop by The stamp Mans blog and check out the DT work - easy links to the shop for the products too if you have time to indulge in some stash shopping x
have a great Friday x Janet

7 comments:

  1. Janet that is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours, the sentiments everything - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb frame Janet. I love the design and the pink and all the details you have added. Great work.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used the deep frame, Janet and the colours are gorgeous. I hope you have this displayed somewhere where it can be admired, it's a real work of art.
    Hope you have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project - lovely colours - just fabulous!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Janet, I love the spotty tailors dummy and the colour is beautiful. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, Janet. Love the colours and all the little details.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful project Janet. Love all the details to it. Loving all the pink too. Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.