Thursday 7 July 2011

Very simple

It was my brother and SILs wedding anniversary this week - 15 years! so I made them this card using the technique we played with at stamping club. Its so easy but I love how it looks.

I am away this weekend so will be MIA until Tuesday. Its the regular summer retreat at Claxby in Lincolnshire hosted by our pals Barbara and Kate. It will be fabulous to see them again and catch up with what's happening and we will also be meeting up with other pals whilst we are there. I hope to pop along to Running with scissors at Grimsby too to drop in my atcs and check out Tracey s fab shop since the refurb.
Its a do your own thing retreat so i have a stack of projects lined up so I may have something to show for next week!
Off to work in a Mo - got a meeting about restructuring - we were all given redundancy papers last week so hoping to find out what's going on. Some folks think that working for the local authority means job security however in these difficult cash flow times anything could happen - fingers crossed x
Happy crafting folks and hope you weekend is fab as mine is sure to be x
Janet

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Janet... hope you have a good time at the retreat... and I will keep my fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time this weekend, love your card as well. My fingers are crossed for you. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful card Janet. Hope you have a great time at the Retreat and that all goes well at work.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for your job Janet.
    Very elegant anniversary card.
    Have a fabulous weekend - sounds like just what I need - a crafty retreat!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple and so very effective and lovely sentiment
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is really beautiful =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. These inked cards are just lovely, Janet. I love their simplicity.
    Hope you have a great time at the retreat and good luck at work.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you meeting goes okay. Enjoy your weekend give everyone my best wishes. Like the card. Just going to post my entry for tiot. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.