Sunday 29 August 2010

Hello Taggers

This week at Tag You're it we want to see you make your own backgrounds. I learned this edging technique many moons ago from Dyan Reavely and use it often (nearly every project of late lol) I also got these fab woodware stamps last year and only recently inked them up but I am loving the detail on them. I thought this tag would be perfect to accompany a bottle of Whisky which I plan to give our good friend Bill for his birthday - being a Scotsman I'm sure he will appreciate the text as well as the whisky!
Supplies are:-
Woodware stamps - Scottish wishes available at The Stamp Man
Promarkers
Library green and black archival ink from ranger also available at The Stamp man

Do stop by the Tag You're it blog where my team mates have done some stunning backgrounds :0)
More posting to come after lunch xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Janet and the perfect thing to accompany a bottle of Whisky!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love this and that background is stunning
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this Janet and I just gasped!!!! Your bg is FANTASTIC!!! It looks like a printed label, I just love it!!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag and background, it looks FAB

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Janet. I love the border,think I may have to "borrow" that idea from you!!!
    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Janet I love the thistles and could drink the wee dram right now x Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a yummy background and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.