Sunday 15 August 2010

Tag You're It! No stamping

Now what a challenge this has been - firstly because I got my DT themes mixed up and thought No stamping was for Winter Wonderland - Telling me I cannot stamp for a Christmas card was like saying dont use your hands! Still after a lot of thought and some playing I managed a Christmas card I was happy with - then when I came back to the computer realised it was a tag I should have made LOL. As I had a trip to Kanban this week I had picked up a few die cut sheets I thought may come in and really liked this guitar - !) its a Union Jack Fab! 2) Son plays Guitar too! So this is what I came up with. Very little actual skill involved I feel but I do like how it has turned out.
and yes there are peel offs on there - shock horror.
My team mates have been far more imaginative than I so do pop over to Tag You're it and take a look- It would be great to see what you can come up with too x Janet

3 comments:

  1. oh hun, peel offs have their uses, but I know what you mean. Love the guitar and think it is just perfect. Can't wait to see your card :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a super guitar and tag, sssssssh about the unmentionables, now where did I last put mine hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peel offs!! Ba! humbug!! What can a girl do when told NOT to stamp? Where needs must. Love your guitar tag, real cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.