Sunday 1 August 2010

The Stampman Atc Swap - Time

The first atc swap was brilliantly successful - I cant wait to get those swaps sorted but that will have to wait until later in the week LOL. The box is overflowing at The Stampman full of your lovely miniature works of art.
The swap theme for August is "Time" which celebrates perfectly Jills gorgeous project in the Craft Stamper! This first atc I have used adirondack inks lettuce and denim, paperartsy stamps and a clock charm available at The Stampman.
For the second atc I have used the same inks but this time used a script stamp by seven gypsies, some wings from crafty individuals and a clock face wax seal again by seven gypsies.

This third atc is also using stamps from the same sets as before - I love how the layering works by using the colours of the background with the stamps I want in the background too.
So there you have it - theme number 2! Your Wings atcs should be winging their way to you by the end of next week and dont forget to check out the Stampmans atc blog to find out who is the winner! It could be YOU!


5 comments:

  1. Three stunning pieces of work Janet - looking forward making mine too - :o) ps might use some inks !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATCs, Janet :) Looking forward to this theme.
    Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATCs, smashing layered effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been having a catch up with what you've been up to Janet and what gorgeous creations they are too.
    I love these ATC's, the colours and images are stunning.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.