Friday 13 August 2010

The Stampman Challenge - Easel card - anything goes

So here is my DT entry - a simple easel card using cream and blue cardstock. I made this at The Claxby weekend and borrowed my pal Bees stamp and embossed the hero arts elegant weeds with fine detail clear embossing powder. This really is a lovely stamp set. Teamed with the cream ribbon I think it looks quite elegant - as you know I love these colours together and have played with them a lot lately.
Stop by The Stampman Challenge - the design team have come up with some gorgeous creations to insire your creativity!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh this is so elegant Janet, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the delicate look of this gorgeous card Janet.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the classy style of this gorgeous card
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunningly gorgeous! I keep looking at those stamps, but they are a lot like some off the wild meadow elusive images set, so I keep telling myself no!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, looks real classy

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card love the colours ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and I too like the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely - very classy. Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This IS so elegant.... The colours are gorgeous, a really beautiful card....I never seem to master cards with flowers, I have a few HA stamps but never been happy with my designs...

    This card is gorgeous!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.