Sunday 22 August 2010

Tag You're it! Stars of the silver screen


So I chose Fred Astaire for my silver screen star - those musical films are fabulous and give you such a feel good factor they should be on much more to share with our kids :0) I have to say my cherubs are sick of the King and I which is one of my all time favs- I also love My Fair Lady but always watched musicals when they were on whoever starred in them.
The image came from my Mum and is from Kanban - I love the little shoes stamp too which I also borrowed from Mum - great sharing a craft room! My team mates have come up with some fab tags so do hop on over for more inspiration x

7 comments:

  1. wow love the colours on this and I love that shoe stamp too, great piece
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous, Janet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brilliant fun, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag has the feel good factor too Janet I love it! Great image wish I had someone to pinch images and stamps off x Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun tag Janet! I love all the old Fred Astaire movies.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a softie and as usual your stuff is wonderful my friend, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.