Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tuesday Taggers - sea, boats, water

Following on from Michelle's Sunshine week my lovely team mate Sally has chosen boats, sea and water for this weeks theme. There is a theme running in the themes me thinks that we are all longing for the summer sunshine and by the sea relaxation! I have made a little atc - using canvas, which I have played a lot with since our canvas challenge a month ago - thanks Zoe x These stamps are by woodware and I do love the images but rarely seem to get chance to use them. The background is made using 2 shades of blue applied with brushes then I have used the stamps to create the scene. The boat is coloured with promarkers which dont seem the best medium for canvas as there has been a little bleeding so the light house is stamped on card, cut out and added at the end. All mounted onto a black atc blank and ready to send off to Cindy the Rak attack player for this month on docrafts. Hope she likes it :0)
Do hop on over to visit Tuesday Taggers where my team mates have made a stunning job with this weeks theme - thanks for a great challenge Sally x Janet

7 comments:

  1. Marvelous hun - really cute little ATC.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ATC Janet, made me smile.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing ATC, Cindy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet so sorry thought I'd been round already! love your card lighthouses are so special well to us island folk anyway xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very sweet card!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.